Gaohe Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Haojiazhuang Town, Changzhi County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Gaohe Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Gaohe Energy Co., Ltd, which is a Sino-foreign cooperative company jointly funded by Shanxi Lu'an Chemical Co., Ltd. and Asian American Continental Coal Co., Ltd. The mine started in February 2006 and was officially put into operation in June 2012, with a mine of the designed capacity of 6 million tons per year, a supporting coal preparation plant, and a special railway line.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Gaohe Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Lu'an Chemical Group Co. Ltd. (55%), Asian American Continental Coal Co., Ltd. (45%)
- Location: Haojiazhuang Town, Changzhi County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 36.152253,112.990815(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 7.5Mt/a
- Total Resource: 583.316Mt
- Minable Reserves: 574.746Mt
- Coal Type: bit(meager lean coal)
- Mine Size: 65.35k㎡
- Mine Type: underground
- Start Year: 2012
- Total Investment: