Gaojiayao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Gaojiayao Coal Mine is a merger, reorganization, and reintegration mine with a 1.5 million tons/year design production capacity. The reorganization and reintegration project officially started construction in September 2010 and was officially put into operation on September 23, 2015. On August 6, 2019, the approved production capacity was increased from 1.5 million tons/year to 2.4 million tons/year. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Datong Queshan Gaojiayao Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Datong Queshan Clean Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Location: Suancihe Village, Xiaojingzhuang Township, Zuoyun County, Datong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.775245, 112.670651
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 18900 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 80.235 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Longflame coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 8.8091 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011