Gaoshangou coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Gaoshangou coal mine (达拉特旗文兴煤炭有限责任公司高山沟煤矿) The construction site is located in Dalate Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and its designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Fengshuiliang Town, Dalate Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Dalateqi Wenxing Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Inner Mongolia Huarui Mining Co., Ltd. (70%), Ma Tongchun (30%)
- Location: Fengshuiliang Town, Dalate Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.874613, 110.321401 (approximate)
- Status: proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:20.1342Mt
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size: 3.2611k㎡
- Mine Type: surface
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: