Gaoyang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Gaoyang Coal Mine (山西汾西矿业（集团）有限责任公司高阳煤矿) is located in Gaoyang Town, Xiaoyi City, Shanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 4.5 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Gaoyang Town, Xiaoyi City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Gaoyang Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Fenxi Mining Industry （Group） Co., Ltd. It was built in December 1965 and put into production in May 1973. The minefield consists of Gaoyang Minefield (Gaoyang District) and Baibiguan Minefield (Baibiguan District) in the east. At present, the mining activities of Gaoyang Mine are in Gaoyang Minefield. The production capacity of the mine is announced as 4.5 million tons/year, with a coal preparation plant with a washing capacity of 6 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Fenxi Mining Industry （Group） Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co.(59.45%), China Cinda Asset Management Co.(36.02%), China Huarong Asset Management Co.(2.28%), China Construction Bank(2.24%)
- Location: Gaoyang Town, Xiaoyi City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 37.13615,111.667454(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4.5Mt/a
- Total Resource: 520Mt
- Minable Reserves: 160Mt
- Coal Type: bit(coking coal)
- Mine Size: 53.285k㎡
- Mine Type: underground
- Start Year: 1973
- Total Investment: