Gaozhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Gaozhuang Coal Mine officially started in November 1992 and was put into trial production in October 1997, with a designed production capacity of 900,000 tons per year.  After the technical upgrading was completed in 2002, the designed production capacity was increased to 1.8 million tons/year. In 2006,the production capacity was approved as 3.2 million tons/year. In 2020, its announced production capacity is 3 million tons/year.
- Operator: Zaozhuang Mining Group Gaozhuang Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Fucun Town, Weishan County, Jining City, Shandong Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 34.853724, 117.027809(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 130 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Thermal)
- Mine Size: 33.1503k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1997