Gare Palma I coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
Gare Palma-I coal mine is a proposed 55.5 million ton-per-annum (MTPA) coal mine in Chhattisgarh state, India.
The map below shows the location of the Gare Palma-IV mines, in Raigarh district, Chhattisgarh state. Gare Palma-I is located nearby.
Background on Mine
- Sponsor: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation
- Parent company: State of Gujurat
- Location: Raigarh district, Chhattisgarh state, India
- Coordinates: 22.11866, 83.53358 (approximate)
- Status: Proposed
- Capacity: 55.5 MTPA
- Reserves: 900 MT
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Mega Chhattisgarh coal mine to boost Gujarat power output, DeshGujurat, 26 Mar. 2015.
- Details of Blocks identified for allocation to Govt. companies / permissible end users, Ministry of Coal website, accessed May 2015.