Gasen Suape power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gasen Suape power station (Usina Termelétrica Gasen Suape) is a proposed 1627-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Pernambuco, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Ipojuca, the state of Pernambuco, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Gasen Energia S.A.
- Parent company: Gasen Energia S.A.
- Location: Ipojuca, Pernambuco, Brazil
- Coordinates: -8.4011, -35.0164 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 1627 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Gasen Energia S.A. Company Profile - Brazil - Financials & Key Executives". EMIS. November 24, 2020. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.