Gautam Khani coal mine
Gautam Khani coal mine (also spelled Goutham Khani or Gowtham Khani) is a coal mine on the Godavari Valley coalfield in Telangana state, India.
The map below shows the location of the Gautam Khani mine, near Kothagudem town, Khammam district, Telangana state.
Background on Mine
The Gautam Khani coal mine is owned by Singareni Collieries Company Limited (a subsidiary of state-owned Coal India). The mine is in the Kothagudem coal area, which is part of the much larger Godavari Valley coalfield.
- Sponsor: Singareni Collieries Company Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Kothagudem town, Khammam district, Telangana state, India
- Coordinates: 17.45515, 80.64822 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: Surface
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Godavari Valley Map, SCCL website, accessed May 2015.