Gayatree power station is a proposed 1,320 megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Uttar Pradesh, India.
The plant is proposed for Etah tehsil. The map below shows the location of Etah tehsil, but not the exact location of the project.
On September 3, 2015, Gayatree Associates applied for a terms of reference for a 2 x 660 MW supercritical coal plant for Etah tehsil in Etah district.
With no developments since the 2015 application, plans for the project appear to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Gayatree Associates
- Location: Etah tehsil, Etah district, Uttar Pradesh
- Coordinates: 27.63, 78.67 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Capacity: 1320 MW (Units 1-2: 660 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
- Permits and applications:
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- Form 1, India MoEF, Sep 3, 2015