Gdańsk power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gdańsk power station is a proposed 456-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Gdańsk, Pomerania Province, Poland.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Gdańsk, Pomerania Province, Poland.
Along with the merger of Lotos Group, PKN Orlen and Energa are exploring a proposed combined-cycle gas plant at the Lotos refinery to supply steam to the site.
- Sponsor: PKN Orlen, Energa, Lotos Group
- Parent company: PKN Orlen
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomerania Province, Poland
- Coordinates: 54.3433894, 18.7252872 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 456 MW
- Unit 1: Gas-fired combined-cycle with CHP, 456 MW (start-up in 2025)
Articles and Resources
- Information to the condensed consolidated report of the Energa Group for Q3 2020, Energa, Nov 5, 2020
- Energa sees the potential of CCGT Gdańsk to supply the Lotos Group refineries with steam, Money, Aug 5, 2020
- PKN Orlen & Lotos fuels and Energa power sign LoI to build CCGT plant in Gdansk, Info Strefa, Feb 11, 2020
- Rafineria Lotos Gdańsk, Google Maps, accessed Mar 24, 2021