Gdansk-2 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Poland and coal.|
Gdansk-2 power station is a 218-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Gdańsk, Pomorskie Province, Poland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Gdańsk, Pomorskie Province, Poland.
- Sponsor: PGE Energia Ciepła S.A.
- Parent company: PGE
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie Province, Poland
- Coordinates: 54.3782, 18.6413 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 218 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 53 MW (start-up in 1973)
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 54 MW (start-up in 1978)
- Unit 4: Coal-fired subcritical, 58 MW (start-up in 1984)
- Unit 5: Coal-fired subcritical, 53 MW (start-up in 1994)
Articles and Resources