Gek-Terna Komotini power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gek-Terna Komotini power station is a proposed660-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of East Macedonia and Thrace, Greece.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Komotini, the region of East Macedonia and Thrace, Greece.
- Sponsor: Gek-Terna
- Parent company: GEKTERNA S.A.
- Location: Komotini, the region of East Macedonia and Thrace, Greece
- Coordinates: 41.1181, 25.3894 (approx.)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 660 MW
Articles and Resources
- Elpedison enters race for new gas-fueled power station | ENERGYPRESS
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 2138003TO2MTRHWVP686 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- GEK Terna to invest 300m euros in 660MW CCPP in NE Greece
- Race for 5 new investments in gas plants