Gemini Gulf Coast Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Gemini Gulf Coast Pipeline is a gas pipeline in the United States.
The pipeline will run from Carthage to the Beaumont area in Orange County, Texas.
- Owner: Gemini Midstream Holdings, LLC
- Proposed capacity: 1,500 million cubic feet per year
- Length: 240 km / 150 miles
- Diameter: 36-inches
- Status: Construction
- Start Year: 2020
In December of 2018, Gemini was seeking customers for a proposed natural gas pipeline from Carthage to the Beaumont area in Orange County, Texas, to connect growing natural gas supply in the Arklatex region to markets along the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast. The Gemini Gulf Coast Pipeline will be capable of delivering over 1.5 billion cubic feet per day of natural gas to such markets, providing shippers with access to growing liquefied natural gas export and industrial markets.
Articles and resources
- Gemini Midstream Announces New Partnership Focused on Providing Transport Solution for East Texas Haynesville Development Globe News Wire, December 18, 2018
- Gemini Carthage Pipeline Gemini Carthage Pipeline, accessed August 19, 2019
- Natural Gas Data, Pipeline Projects.XLS Energy Information Agency, accessed July 2020