Gendorf Works power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gendorf Works power station is a 73-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Bayern, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Burgkirchen, the state of Bayern, Germany.
- Sponsor: InfraServ GmbH & Co. Gendorf KG
- Parent company:
- Location: Burgkirchen, the state of Bayern, Germany
- Coordinates: 48.1768, 12.7306 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 73 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0174 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005845 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)