General Rojo power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
General Rojo power station (Central Térmica General Rojo) is a 250-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
- Sponsor: MSU Energy
- Parent company: MSU Energy Holding Ltd
- Location: San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Coordinates: -33.4553, -60.2836 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 250 MW
The General Rojo power station is located on a seven hectare property and is connected to the Argentine interconnected system (SADI). The expansion project was completed in August 2020 with the addition of a 50 MW gas-fired steam turbine to become a combined cycle system.
Articles and Resources
- "Power plants and projects". MSU Energy. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "About us". MSU Energy. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "La energía que nos mueve". MSU Energy. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- El Eco. "MSU Energy finaliza obras de conversión a ciclo combinado de sus centrales de Villa María y General Rojo – El Eco | Información confiable desde Tandil. Noticias las 24 hs. con contenido multimedia exclusivo que solo El Eco Multimedios te puede brindar". www.eleco.com.ar (in español). Retrieved 2021-06-27.
- "Power plants and projects – MSU Energy". msuenergy.com. Retrieved 2021-06-27.