Generasol Hermosillo power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Generasol Hermosillo power station is a proposed 27-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Sonora, Mexico.
As of November 2019, the project has not progressed in more than four years and appears to be cancelled.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Hermosillo, the state of Sonora, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Generasol SA de CV
- Parent company: Generasol SA de CV
- Location: Hermosillo, the state of Sonora, Mexico
- Coordinates: 29.0730, -110.9559 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (cancelled): 27 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 27 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources