Gengcun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Gengcun Coal Mine is operated by Henan Dayou Energy Co., Ltd, which owned by Yima Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.The mine was built in 1975 and put into operation in 1982.
- Operator: Henan Dayou Energy Co.,Ltd
- Owner: Yima Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Guoyuan Township, Mianchi County, Sanmenxia City, Henan Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 34.736678, 111.763781(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 62 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 32 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Thermal)
- Mine Size: 12.7k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1982