Gengyang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Wujiamao Village, Xiazaolin Town，Zhongyang County, Luliang City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Gengyang Coal Mine is operated by Taiyuan Gengyang Industry Group Co., Ltd.. It was merged in 2011.
- Operator: Taiyuan Gengyang Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Gengyang Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Wujiamao Village, Xiazaolin Town，Zhongyang County, Luliang City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.273333, 111.075278(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.1Mt/a
- Total Resource: 91Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 51Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Mine Size: 13.75k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: Merged in 2011