Genova Sampierdarena power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Genova Sampierdarena power station is a 30-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Liguria, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Genova, the province of Liguria, Italy.
- Sponsor: Ansaldo Energia SpA
- Parent company: Finnmeccanica SpA
- Location: Genova, the province of Liguria, Italy
- Coordinates: 44.4287, 8.8847 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 30 MW
Articles and Resources