Ghuman/Tilaun power station (Reliable Thermal)
Ghuman/Tilaun power station is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Madhya Pradesh, India.
The map below shows Jawa taluk, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Plant
The 1,320 MW coal-fired power station pursued by Reliable Thermal received a terms of reference in April 2011. The company proposes sourcing coal from Coal India's Northern Coalfields Limited coal mines.
As of April 2015 the project has not received environmental clearance, and appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Reliable Thermal Power
- Parent company:
- Location: Ghuman village, Jawa taluk, Rewa district, Madhya Pradesh
- Coordinates: 24.963897, 81.490368 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross Capacity:
- Unit 1: 660 MW
- Unit 2: 660 MW
- Start date:
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source: NCL coal mines
- Source of financing:
- Permits and applications: Terms of Reference, India MoEF, Apr 27, 2011
Resources and articles
- Terms of Reference, India MoEF, Apr 27, 2011.