Gliwice Works power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Poland and coal.|
Gliwice Works power station is a 32-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Slaskie Province, Poland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Slaskie Province, Poland.
- Sponsor: Opel Europe
- Parent company: General Motors Corp
- Location: Slaskie Province, Poland
- Coordinates: 50.3177, 18.6266 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 32 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 32 MW (start-up in 2003)
Articles and Resources