Global Energy Monitor:Midla Natchez Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Midla Natchez Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Winnsboro, Louisiana, to Natchez, Mississippi.
- Operator: American Midstream
- Current capacity: 5000 Million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity: Million cubic feet per day
- Length: 55 miles / 84 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2017
The Midla Natchez Pipeline is owned and operated by American Midstream. It went into service in 2017, replacing the 91-year-old Midla Pipeline.
Articles and resources
- American Midstream Partners Places Midla Natchez Pipeline in Service, American Midstream, accessed January 2018
- American Midstream Places Midla Natchez Pipeline Into Service, Natural Gas Intelligence, Apr. 6, 2017