Global VII power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Global VII power station (Usina Termelétrica Global VII) is a proposed 1812-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Bahia, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in São Francisco do Conde, the state of Bahia, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Global Participações em Energia S.A.
- Parent company: Global Group
- Location: São Francisco do Conde, Bahia, Brazil
- Coordinates: -12.6526, -38.5723 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 1812 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Apresentação". GPE Participações. Archived from the original on May 6, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "www.inema.ba.gov.br/wp-content/files/CR218-GPE-EIA-GLOBALVII-VOLUME-03.pdf" (PDF). GPE (Global Participações em Energia S/A). May 1, 2018. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.