Global VI power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Global VI power station (Usina Termelétrica Global VI) is a proposed 327-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Bahia, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Camaçari, the state of Bahia, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Global Participações em Energia S.A.
- Parent company: Global Group
- Location: Camaçari, Bahia, Brazil
- Coordinates: -12.6774, -38.2622 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 327 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Apresentação". GPE Participações. Archived from the original on May 6, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.