Gondulpara coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Gondulpara coal mine is a proposed mine, with a designed capacity of 4 million ton-per-annum, owned by Adani Enterprises, in Hazaribagh, Jharkhand, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the Gondulpara coal block, in Jhintipal Junglee, Chhendipada, Angul, Odisha, India.
Background on Mine
The Indian government auctioned the Gondulpara coal block in November 2020. The winning bid was Adani Enterprises.
- Parent company: Adani Enterprises
- Location: Hazaribagh, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.838673, 85.305604
- Status: Proposed
- Capacity: 4 million tonnes per annum
- Mineable Reserves: 117 million tonnes
- Mine Depth:
- Mine Size: 10 km2
- In service: TBD
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mining method: Surface, Opencast
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- MSTC E-Commerce, Gondulpara Block Summary, accessed November 2020