Gongwusu Coal Mine No. 3 Well
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Hainan County, Wuhai City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Gongwusu Coal Mine No. 3 Well is operated by Shenhua Group Haibowan Mining Co., which is owned by the National Energy Investment Group. As of March 31, 2021, its approved production capacity is 2.7 Million tonnes per year.
On August 2, 2019, an accident occurred in the Gongwusu Coal Mine No.3 Well, causing 2 deaths and 1 injury.
- Operator: Shenhua Group Haibowan Mining Co.
- Owner: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Hainan County, Wuhai City, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.330225,106.935948(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.7 Mt/a
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Met)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: