Goro power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Goro power station is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in New Caledonia, a "special collectivity" (i.e., overseas colony) of France.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Goro, Le Mont-Dore Municipality, New Caledonia.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Société Neo-Calédonienne d'Energie
- Parent company: ENERCAL
- Location: Goro, Le Mont-Dore Municipality, New Caledonia, France
- Coordinates: -22.3302496, 166.9122063 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1 & 2: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2008
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Goro Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.