Grangemouth (GBTron) power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Grangemouth (GBTron) power station is a 2,400-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Stirling County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Grangemouth, Stirling County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: GBTron Power Ltd
- Parent company: LNG9
- Location: Grangemouth, Stirling County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 56.02510, -3.68446 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 2,400 MW
- Unit 1: Gas-fired, 2,400 MW (start-up not found)
Articles and Resources
- 2500 jobs in £2.5 billion carbon capture plant for Grangemouth, The Falkirk Herald, Oct 15, 2020
- LNG9, LNG9, accessed Apr 13, 2021