Gratkorn Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gratkorn Mill power station is a 42-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Styria, Austria.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Gratkorn, the state of Styria, Austria.
- Sponsor: Sappi Austria Produktions-GmbH & Co KG
- Parent company: Sappi Ltd.
- Location: Gratkorn, the state of Styria, Austria
- Coordinates: 47.1350, 15.3354 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 42 MW
Articles and Resources
- Gratkorn Mill | Sappi Global
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300SSI7XQH8ESJG95 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- GE’s Cross-Fleet Solutions to Help Global Paper Provider Reduce Its Energy Costs | GE Newsroom
- Supplying Graz city with green energy - Gratkorn Mill | Sappi Global