Great Island power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Great Island power station is a 431-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in County Wexford, Ireland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Great Island, County Wexford, Ireland.
- Sponsor: SSE plc
- Parent company: SSE PLC
- Location: Great Island, County Wexford, Ireland
- Coordinates: 52.2810, -6.9910 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 431 MW
Articles and Resources
- Great Island CCGT Power Plant
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300KI75VYLLMSK856 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_47W0000000001024 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- All Island Generation Capacity Statement 2019-2028, EirGrid, 2019
- All-Island Generation Capacity Statement 2016-2025 Eirgrid, 2016