Great Waste Coal power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Great Waste Coal power station (中煤进出口公司格瑞特煤矸石综合利用电厂) is a 270-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Shanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the proposed location for the plant in Shuocheng District.
Background on Project
ChinaCoal commissioned a 2 x 135 MW waste coal plant in 2009.
- Sponsor: ChinaCoal Inport-Export Co.
- Parent company: ChinaCoal
- Location: Xiatuanbao Town, Shuocheng District, Shuozhou, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.413379, 112.390271 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 2 x 135 MW
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2009
- Coal type: Bituminous waste coal
- Coal source: Domestic
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "中煤集团格瑞特煤矸石综合利用电厂项目正式生产," 中国中煤能源集团公司, 2011-04-11