Great Yarmouth power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Great Yarmouth power station is a 420-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Norfolk County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: RWE Generation UK plc
- Parent company: RWE Aktiengesellschaft
- Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 52.5839, 1.7338 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 420 MW
Articles and Resources
- Our sites RWE, accessed December 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 529900VJ33LBYDQPI962 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Energy Observatory ID 3389, accessed January 2020
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy