Green Duba power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Green Duba power station is a 600-megawatt (MW) power station fueled by natural gas liquids, natural gas, and solar power, under construction in Tabuk Region, Saudi Arabia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Duba, Tabuk Region, Saudi Arabia.
- Sponsor: Saudi Electricity Co
- Parent company: Saudi Electricity Co
- Location: Duba, Tabuk Region, Saudi Arabia
- Coordinates: 27.750911, 35.443038 (exact)
- Gross capacity (under construction): 600 MW
- Combined cycle unit: 550 MW (no start-up date)
- Solar power unit: 50 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- "GE: Green Duba project true milestone for Saudi Arabia" Arab News, January 05, 2015
- Google Maps