Greifswald power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Greifswald power station is a 38-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Lubmin, the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.
- Sponsor: Industriekraftwerk Greifswald GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Lubmin, the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- Coordinates: 54.0703, 13.3951 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 38 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1531 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005843 World Resources Institute, June 2019