Grenaa Reserve power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Grenaa Reserve power station is a 25-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the Region Midtjylland, Denmark.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Grenaa, the Region Midtjylland, Denmark.
- Sponsor: Grenaa Effektreserve A/S
- Parent company: Entro Group
- Location: Grenaa, the Region Midtjylland, Denmark
- Coordinates: 56.4218, 10.8948 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 25 MW
Articles and Resources