Griesheim Reserve power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Griesheim Reserve power station is a proposed 335-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Bayern, Germany.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Griesham, the state of Bayern, Germany.
There is opposition to the project from local residents who fear the emission of additional air pollutants.
- Sponsor: PQ Energy
- Parent company: Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
- Location: Griesham, the state of Bayern, Germany
- Coordinates: 49.8614, 8.5676 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 335 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 335 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources