Griesheim Reserve power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Griesheim Reserve power station is a 335-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Bayern, Germany.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Griesham, the state of Bayern, Germany.
There is opposition to the project from local residents who fear the emission of additional air pollutants. The last news on the project from the PQ website in 2021 dates from 2019; plant is presumed shelved.
- Sponsor: PQ Energy
- Parent company: Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
- Location: Griesham, the state of Bayern, Germany
- Coordinates: 49.8614, 8.5676 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (shelved): 335 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 335 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources