From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Groningen Rotterdam Pipeline is a gas pipeline in the Netherlands.
The pipeline runs from Groningen to Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- Length: 245.18 km / 152.35 miles
- Diameter: 36 inches, 42 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- "Groningen - Rotterdam Pipeline," Enipedia. (Retrieved from Internet archive)
- Germany, Netherlands and Czech Republic Pipelines map, Theodora, accessed January 30, 2020
- Schaps, Karolin (May 1, 2019). "Netherlands turns to LNG". The Petroleum Economist. Retrieved January 15, 2019.