Guanban Wusu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yangdian Community, Yangta Village, Xuejiawan Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Guanban Wusu Coal Mine is operated by Inner Mongolia Zhungeerqi Tehong Coal Co., Ltd, which is owned by Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd. The mine was established in 1999, with a certified production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year. The mine's production capacity was approved to be 2.4 million tons per year in 2012.
- Operator:Inner Mongolia Zhungeerqi Tehong Coal Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xuejiawan Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.854411, 111.264046(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/a
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 10.53Mt
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1999