Guangdao coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Donglongmen Village, Shantou Township, Hongdong County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The coal mine was approved to start construction in February 2013 by the former Shanxi Provincial Coal Industry Department. At present, due to being affected by factors such as weather and policy suspension, the remaining part of the project has not been completed as planned. In September 2019, the Shanxi Provincial Energy Bureau has approved that the construction period of the merger, reorganization and integration project of Shanxi Hongdong Xishan Guangdao Coal Industry Co., Ltd. can be extended by 7 months to April 19, 2020.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Hongdong Xishan Guangdao Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd. (27.74%), Hongdong Pingan Hengli Building Material Co., Ltd. (49%), others (23.26%)
- Location: Donglongmen Village, Shantou Township, Hongdong County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 36.504525, 111.38717
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:50-99
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource:1125.7Mt
- Mineable Reserves:84.43Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (1/3 coking coal)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: