Guangdong North Gas Pipeline Network
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Guandong North Gas Pipeline Network 粤北天然气主干管网 is a pipeline network with operating segments in Guangdong Province, China.
The Shaoguan-Aotou trunk line starts at the first station of Shaoguan in Zhenjiang District and ends at the Wengyuan Substation in Wengcheng Town, Wengyuan County, China.
- Shaoguan-Guangzhou Line 韶关—广州干线
- Construction began in February 2019, and by January 2021 the pipeline had finished a trial operation
- The Shaoguan-Guangzhou Line consists of one major line at 185.5 kilometers in length, as well as three additional branches that make up the remainder of the length
- Shaoguan-Aotou Trunk Line: 185.5 kilometers long, pipe diameter of 914 millimeterswith the capacity of 4.2 billion cubic meters per year.
- Yingde Branch Line: 32 kilometers long, pipe diameter of 610 millimeters The route and length changed in 2020. The length increased to 46 kilometers and the capacity remained the same at 1.5 billion cubic meters per year. 
- Lechang Branch Line: 13.2 kilometers long, pipe diameter of 323.9 millimeters
- Ruyuan Branch Line: 5.6 kilometers long, pipe diameter of 323.9 millimeters
Shaoguan-Guangzhou Line 韶关—广州干线
- Capacity: 4.5 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 236.3 kilometers
- Diameter: 914 millimeters
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 2021
- Cost: 4.5203371 billion RMB