Guangxi Luzhai power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guangxi Luzhai power station (神华国华广投鹿寨热电联产) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Luzhai County, Liuzhou Prefecture, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
Guangxi Investment Group said it was planning to build a 2-unit coal-fired co-generation power plant with a total planned capacity of 700 MW in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.It supplies heat and steam besides electricity generation to Luzhai Economic Development Zone.
On August 28 2017, China's State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) announced that China Guodian Corporation and Shenhua Group will be jointly restructured. Shenhua Group will become China National Energy Investment Group and will absorb China Guodian Corporation. It will be the largest power company in the world by installed capacity, as well as the world's largest coal producer. The merger was completed on November 28, 2017.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Guohua Elec Power Corp
- Parent company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Luzhai County, Liuzhou Prefecture, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 24.4560027, 109.6934879 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Year built: 2016
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "鹿寨“热电联产”项目开工 一期总投资32.7亿元"广西新闻网-南国今报, 2013-08-9
- "广投集团与神华集团国华电力正式签订鹿寨热电项目合资协议"Guangxi Investment Group, 2013-9-28
- "神华国华广投（柳州）发电有限责任公司正式投产发电," 人民网-广西频道, 2016年10月28日
- "广西鹿寨“上大压小”热电联产工程2#机组168小时试运行圆满完成" 亚欧能源网, 2016-12-26
- "Factbox: Shenhua and Guodian - China's latest state marriage". Reuters. 29 August 2017. Retrieved 30 August 2017.
- "China Is Creating the World's Largest Power Company". Bloomberg News. 28 August 2017. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "China’s Newly-Established National Energy Investment Group Sets World Records in Its Sector, With Assets of Over CNY1.8 Trillion," Yicai Global, 11-28-2017