Guangzhou Nansha LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Guangzhou Nansha LNG Terminal (广州南沙LNG调峰储气库) is a proposed LNG terminal in Nansha, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.
- Owner: China Huadian
- Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Coordinates: 22.833156, 113.547222 (exact)
- Capacity: 1 mtpa, 0.14 bcfd
- Status: Construction
- Type: Import
- Start Year:
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
In May 2018 a contract to build the terminal was signed between China Huadian, Guangzhou Port, Guangzhou Nansha Zhenrong Storeage, and Tongton Supply Chain Group.
The construction of the LNG terminal began in September 30, 2019. It will build 2 160,000-cubic-meter storage tanks. The total receiving storage capacity is 1 mtpa. The investment was estimated 4.38 billion yuan ($666.7 million).
Articles and resources
- Millions of tons of LNG clean energy projects will rise in Nansha Port, CNPGN, May 23, 2018
- "广州LNG规模为100万吨/年应急调峰气源站项目开工-国际燃气网". gas.in-en.com. 2019-10-09. Retrieved 2021-03-29.
- "广州液化天然气应急调峰气源站项目落户南沙". gd.ifeng.com. 2018-09-09. Retrieved 2021-03-29.