Guangzhou Nansha power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guangzhou Nansha power station (华润广州热电公司) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired co-generation power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Huangsha Road, Nansha District.
Background on Plant
Guangzhou Nansha power station was founded in 2006. The first 2 units totaling 360MW were gas-fired and co-generating, brought online in 2007, and retired in 2010. Current two coal-fired units with a total capacity of 600 MW were completed in 2009, and is owned by China Resources.
- Sponsor: China Resources Power Holdings
- Parent company: China Resources
- Location: Huangsha Road, Nansha Economic Development Zone, Nansha District, Guangzhou Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 22.862591, 113.5229075 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2009
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: