Guangzhou Refinery power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guangzhou Refinery power station (中石化广州石化动力厂) is a 224-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, at the Sinopec Guangzhou refinery in Huangpu District, Guangzhou Prefecture, Guangdong Province.
Background on Plant
Guangzhou Refinery power station is a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 224 MW. The plant was completed in 2007, and is owned by Sinopec. It powers Sinopec's Guangzhou refinery.
- Sponsor: China Petrochemical Corp
- Parent company: Sinopec
- Location: Sinopec Guangzhou refinery, Huangpu District, Guangzhou Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 23.1197487, 113.4691318 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 224 MW (Units 1 & 2: 12MW, Units 3 & 4: 100 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 1990 (Units 1 & 2), 2007 (Units 3 & 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- SINOPEC Guangzhou Company, Sinopec website, accessed Sept. 2015.