Guangzhou Wanglong Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guangzhou Wanglong Cogen power station ( 广州旺隆热电, also known as First phase of Guangzhou Xintang Cogen power station, 广州新塘热电一期 ) is a retired 200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, at Xintang Town, Zengcheng.
Background on Plant
Guangzhou Wanglong Cogen is a 2 x 100 MW subcritical co-generation coal plant commissioned in 2005. It also supplies heat and steam to the enterprises in the nearby Xiapu Ecologic Development Zone.
The units are planned for retirement before 2020.
The two units were retired in 2018.
- Sponsor: Guangzhou Power Enterprise Group
- Parent company: Guangzhou Development Group
- Location: Xintang Town, Zengcheng, Guangzhou Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 23.092949, 113.564794 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2018)
- Gross capacity: 200 MW (Units 1 & 2: 100 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2005
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "关于广州新塘漂染工业环境保护综合治理项目热电联产电站一期（2×100兆瓦）工程竣工环境保护验收合格的函"MEPC, 2014-03-13
- "广州市旺隆热电有限公司简介," hdjob.bjx.com.cn, accessed Oct 2016
- "广东：全省不再新建煤电项目 关停广州发电厂等315.5万千瓦燃煤发电机组," 北极星电力网, 2018/7/27
- "广州PM2.5连续两年达标," 广州日报, 2019-01-08