Guantun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guantun Coal Mine (延安市华龙煤业有限公司贯屯煤矿) is located within Yan'an of Shaanxi Province, China. It has an annual production capacity of 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Longwan Village, Panlong County, Baota District, Yan'an, Shaanxi Province, China
Coal Mine Background
The construction of Guantun Coal Mine began in June 2012 and completed in December 2014. In May 2016, the Guantun Coal Mine (3 million tons/year) resource integration project was completed, and the safety production license was obtained. In November 2016, Hualong Company and Shaanxi Shenguang Modern Mining Group Co., Ltd. signed a trusteeship agreement to entrust the Guantun Coal Mine to Shenguang Company as a whole. At 9:45 on December 24, 2018, a major gas explosion occurred in Yan'an Hualong Coal Industry Co., Ltd., resulting in 5 deaths.
- Sponsor: Yan'an Hualong Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company:Hongkong Tianrong Investment and Trade Co. (87.12%), Shaanxi Hualong Energy Investment Group (12.88%）
- Location: Longwan Village, Panlong County, Baota District, Yan'an, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.984123,109.55498
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3 Mt/year 
- Total Resource: 169.79Mt
- Minable Reserves: 100.29Mt
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 110.198k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2016
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "延安市华龙煤业有限公司“12·24”较大瓦斯爆炸事故调查报告",陕西煤矿安全监察局，May 13, 2019
- "关于延安市华龙煤业有限公司贯屯煤矿 生态环境治理方案审查意见的函"陕西省生态环境厅，2018/02/06