Guanyinshan No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guanyinshan No.1 Coal Mine (云南能投威信煤炭有限公司观音山煤矿一井) is constructed in Linfeng Town, which is under the administration of Weixin Town, Yunnan Province. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.8 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Datieba, Jinzhu Village, Linfeng Town, Weixin County, Zhaotong City, Yunnan Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In May 2012, The National Development and Reform Commission approved the Guanyinshan Coal Mine Project in Xinzhuang Mining Area of Yunnan Province. The production capacity of the mine is 2.4Mt/year. Ganyinshan Coal Mine consists of two mines,namely No.1 Mine and No.2 Mine. The production capacity of the No.1 Mine is 1.8Mt/year, and the No.2 mine is 0.6Mt/year.
The trail operation period of Guanyinshan No.1 Coal Mine started on June 25th, 2018. However, the project was ordered to halt construction because of security issues by the Yunnan Coal Mine Safety Supervision Bureau.
- Sponsor: Yunnan Nengtou Weixin Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Yunnan Energy Investment Group Co.(59.58%), Power Construction Corporation of China(9.03%), Yunnan Hehe (Group) Co.(7.33%), Yuntianhua Group Co.(4.51%), Guangdong Hengjian Investment Holding Co.(10.01%), China Huaneng (3.16%), Others (6.38%)
- Location: Datieba, Jinzhu Village, Linfeng Town, Weixin County, Zhaotong City, Yunnan Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 27.892792,104.873478
- Status: Shelved
- Production Capacity: 1.8 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 182.94Mt
- Minable Reserves: 152.03Mt
- Coal Type: Anthracite
- Mine Size: 27.9k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Year Shelved: 2019
- Source of Financing: