Gubei Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine in Tongying Village, Guqiao Town, Fengtai County, Huainan City, Anhui Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Gubei Coal Mine is operated by Huaizhe Coal & Electricity Co., Ltd., which is owned by Huaihe Energy Holding Group Co., Ltd. The mine started in 2005 and was put into trial production in December 2007. In August 2008, the mine was officially put into production.
- Operator: Huaizhe Coal & Electricity Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Huaihe Energy Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Tongying Village, Guqiao Town, Fengtai County, Huainan City, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 32.821599, 116.543629 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4.0 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 636.759 million tonnes
- Minable Reserves: 275.853 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Thermal, Met)
- Mine Size: 34.0139k㎡
- Start Year: 2007