Guhanshan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Guhanshan Coal Mine belongs to Henan Coking Coal Energy Co., Ltd. Construction started on December 26, 1991, and officially put into production on January 14, 2002, with a design production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year and a service life of 54 years. The mine is a coal and gas outburst mine. The approved production capacity in 2018 is 1.4 million tons per year.
At 4:42 on April 4, 2003, a roof fall accident occurred in the Guhanshan Mine. 3 people were killed and 2 people were slightly injured.
- Operator: Henan Coking Coal Energy Co., Ltd. Guhanshan Coal Mine
- Owner: Henan Energy Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Ligu Village, Wuliyuan Township, Xiuwu County, Jiaozuo City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.342775, 113.458944
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.4 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 160.1205 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 83.25 million tonne
- Coal Type: Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 17 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2002