Guitiriz-Lugo-Zamora Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Guitiriz-Lugo-Zamora Gas Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline in Spain.
- Owner: Reganosa
- Length: 318 km / 197.6 miles
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2024
- Cost: $296,310,000
The European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (ENTSOG) lists the Guitiriz-Lugo-Zamora Gas Pipeline with the project code "TRA-A-950".
José María Paz, president of project developer Reganosa, indicated in a March 2018 interview that the Guitiriz to Lugo section of the pipeline might be constructed first, pending further developments with the European Commission-sponsored 3rd interconnection PT-ES project, which includes the separate Guitiriz-Zamora-Adradas Gas Pipeline to be developed by Enagás.
Articles and resources
- ENTSOG TYNDP 2020 - Annex A - Projects Tables, ENTSOG, accessed January 2020.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (October 2020). "TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission" (PDF). ENTSOG. Retrieved December 4, 2020.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (October 2020). "TYNDP 2020 Transmission Ten Year Network Development Plan Transmission Projects" (PDF). Ten-Year Network Development Plan 2020 – Infrastructure Report. Retrieved December 1, 2020.
- "«Hace falta el gasoducto para unir Galicia con la Meseta»". La Voz de Galicia. March 18, 2018.